1.2. The User undertakes to fully familiarize themselves with this Agreement before registering on the Site.
1.3. Possible registration on the Site means full and unconditional acceptance of the terms of this Agreement by the User and is free of charge.
1.4. In case of disagreement by the User with the terms of the Site Usage Agreement, the User must immediately terminate it.
OBJECTS OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
2.1. All objects of intellectual property and means of individualization placed on the Site, including design elements, graphic images (illustrations), photographic goods, text, audiovisual works, trademarks, industrial designs, objects of copyright, trademarks, are protected in accordance with the current legislation in Ukraine (hereinafter referred to as the “Material”).
2.2. The Site and everything posted on it, as well as all Site Materials are the property of the Restaurant, and any use of the Site is permitted solely for the purpose of familiarization and for the possibility of receiving services provided by the Site.
2.3. Quoting text materials published on the Site is allowed with the obligatory indication of an active link to the Site.
PROCEDURE FOR USING THE SITE
3.1. The Site allows the User to view and download Materials solely for personal non-commercial use. It is prohibited to modify the Materials, distribute the Material for public and/or commercial purposes, except with the consent of the Restaurant.
3.2. When registering on the Site or placing an order without registration on the Site (if such a technical possibility exists), the User agrees to provide accurate and precise information about themselves and their contact details.
3.3. During the registration process on the Site, the User receives a login and password, for which the User bears personal responsibility for security.
3.4. The User can place an order independently by pressing the appropriate button (button), by phone, by sending a message on the Restaurant’s social networks.
3.5. After placing an order, the User will receive a confirmation message for the order at the specified contact details during the order. In case of placing an order by phone, the user’s message is sent to the mobile phone number from which the relevant order was placed.
3.6. The Site prohibits direct or indirect insults to third parties, calls for a violent change of the constitutional order or the seizure of state power, calls for a change of administrative boundaries or state borders of Ukraine, violations of the order established by the Constitution of Ukraine, any offensive behavior and statements that are intended to provoke a sharp and/or negative reaction from other users, as well as any actions and messages prohibited by the current legislation of Ukraine.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
4.1. The User is obliged to use the Site, services provided by the Restaurant, Materials in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement, the current legislation.
4.2. The User is obliged in no way to commit any unlawful actions that contravene the legislation of Ukraine, including:
- Copy, distribute, download, transmit, sell, etc., Materials without the consent of the Restaurant;
- Populate the Site with false, distorted information and/or materials of such a nature;
- Unjustifiably present themselves as another person or representative of an organization, enterprise, institution that may deceive (potentially, actually) other users of the Site;
- Use any devices, applications, etc., which may interfere with or restrict the operation of the Site, including placing on the Site materials infected with viruses, any harmful programs that may harm the software structure of the Site or affect its operation, or lead to the leakage of personal data of Users;
- Engage in any actions that may affect the full operation and functioning of the Site, for example, sending mass e-mails “spam”);
- Interfere with the operation of the Site’s software or its functional elements, including posting on the Site materials infected with viruses, any harmful programs that may harm the software structure of the Site or affect its operation, or lead to the leakage of personal data of Users.
4.3. The Restaurant shall make all reasonable efforts to support the Site in working order but does not guarantee constant and uninterrupted operation of the Site and is not responsible for ensuring its uninterrupted operation.
4.4. The Restaurant has the right at its discretion to remove, change, delete, block from the Site any message of the user and/or User if it violates the requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine or the terms of this Agreement.
5.1. The Restaurant is not responsible for any errors, including typographical errors and inaccuracies, that may be detected by the User in the Materials posted on the Site.
5.2. The Restaurant makes all reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information provided on the Site.
5.3. The Restaurant shall not be liable to any User for:
The use or improper use by the User of the products and/or services,
- Incomplete, inaccurate, incorrect indication of their personal data by the User during registration (creating an account) or when placing an Order without registration,
- Possible unlawful actions of the User with respect to third parties or possible unlawful actions of third parties against the User,
- Losses, damages or expenses incurred by the User in connection with the inability to use the Site.
6.1. The Restaurant reserves the right to change the provisions of this Agreement. Changes will be published on the Site.
6.2. The changes will also apply to persons who are already users of the Site at the time the changes take effect.
Kattegat Restaurant Team
Limited Liability Company “Valhalla”
EDRPOU Code: 44938548
Location: 02147, Kyiv, Yevgena Sverstyuka Street, Building 6
+38 (068) 241-63-17